Common questions about being a Platinum Member
What are the benefits of being a Platinum Member?
As a Platinum Member you will enjoy:
- Complimentary half-time drink and official matchday programme
- Opportunity to upgrade your Membership to include seasonal dining in one of our exclusive Members-Only restaurants
- A team of dedicated account executives
- Full access to Arsenal Player, the Club’s online TV channel
- Opportunity to purchase away tickets (in-line with the Club’s away ticket credits policy) and entry to the ballot for Cup Semi-Final and Final tickets
- Option to sell your tickets to other Arsenal Members via Ticket Exchange once a game has sold out
- Management of your dining and hospitality requirements through our online Premium Concierge Service
- Priority access to other Emirates Stadium events, subject to availability
- Access to exclusive Members’ events
- Ability to transfer tickets to guests electronically through Ticket Transfer
What matches does my Platinum Membership include?
Your tickets allow access to the following matches:
- Premier League
- European League
- Capital One Cup
- The FA Cup
Can I purchase additional tickets for home fixtures?
Your Platinum Membership does not provide privileges to purchase additional home tickets with the exception of when tickets are made available to purchase through the Club’s friends and family offer (Details for this are available via www.arsenal.com). You can however purchase additional tickets through our hospitality packages.Back to top
How can I amend / change my contact details?
Contact information can now be updated online via the Arsenal Ticket Hub here. You will need your membership number (username) and password and then simply follow the link to my account.Back to top
What happens if I forget my password?
If you have forgotten your membership password please click here. You will need to type your membership number as prompted and click the ‘Forgotten Password’ link.Back to top
How do I book dining on Club Level?
Seasonal Dining on Club Level
We have two private Members-only clubs which can be booked for Seasonal Dining allowing you a reserved table for every home game throughout the Season. For more information please contact your account manager or our Platinum Memberships Team on 0345 262 0001.
Match-by-Match dining on Club Level
We have a variety of restaurants which can be booked on a match-by-match basis, these range from a two-course carvery to a three-course buffet, these can be pre-booked online via our Premium Concierge Service or by calling our Platinum Memberships Team on 0345 262 0001.Back to top
For additional information please visit https://premiumconcierge.arsenal.com/club-level/restaurants/.