Enjoy behind the scenes access at Emirates Stadium on a Matchday Tour
Why not extend your visit and enjoy the Arsenal experience by taking a behind the scenes tour of the stadium before kick-off?
We will be running guided tours where you will have the opportunity to experience the pre-match atmosphere and explore the stadium whilst matchday preparations are underway.
Your guided matchday tour will include access to the Directors Box, Diamond Club, Press Conference Room, Pitchside, Home Dugout and much more.
Your tour includes entry to the newly refurbished Arsenal Museum!
Book your tickets today. Limited availability!
VIP Experience Tour
Meet an Arsenal Legend on our NEW VIP Experience Tour.
Enjoy an exclusive VIP tour of Emirates Stadium, hosted by Arsenal Legends Lee Dixon, Martin Keown, Ray Parlour or David Seaman and Arsenal Pitch Side Presenter, Nigel Mitchell.
Your 4 hour tour experience allows you to enjoy behind-the-scenes access to areas that the public never see. It’s your chance to hear stories and re-live moments that only our heroes can reveal.
The VIP Experience Tour includes:
- Entry to Emirates Stadium via the Directors Entrance
- Complimentary souvenir guidebook and autographed lanyard on arrival for every guest
- Fully guided stadium tour including access to the stadium TV studios
- Exclusive photograph of each guest with the Emirates FA Cup and Arsenal Legend
- Buffet lunch in the Diamond Club with unlimited drinks (wine, beer and soft drinks)
- Signing session and one on one time with the Legend during the lunch (guests can bring items with them for signing)
- Goody bag to take away which also includes a limited edition Arsenal item
- Free entry to the Arsenal Museum after tour has concluded
For more information or to book see our Stadium Tours website.
Call the Arsenal Stadium Tours Helpline: 0207 619 5000.
For more information on our tours visit our frequently asked questions.