Enjoy behind the scenes access at Emirates Stadium on a Matchday Tour
Why not extend your visit and enjoy the Arsenal experience by taking a behind the scenes tour of the stadium before kick-off?
We will be running guided tours where you will have the opportunity to experience the pre-match atmosphere and explore the stadium whilst matchday preparations are underway.
Your guided matchday tour will include access to the Directors Box, Diamond Club, Press Conference Room, Pitchside, Home Dugout and much more.
Your tour includes entry to the newly refurbished Arsenal Museum!
Book your tickets today. Limited availability!
Call the Arsenal Stadium Tours Helpline: 0207 619 5000.
For more information on our tours visit our frequently asked questions.
UPCOMING VIP LEGEND EXPERIENCES
- Lee Dixon - Saturday 13th October
- Ray Parlour - Sunday 4th November
For more details and to book, visit our VIP Legend Experiences website.
VIP Legend Experience
Meet an Arsenal Legend on our NEW VIP Experience Tour.
Enjoy an exclusive VIP tour of Emirates Stadium, hosted by Arsenal Legends Lee Dixon, Martin Keown, Ray Parlour or David Seaman and Arsenal Pitch Side Presenter, Nigel Mitchell.
Your 4 hour tour experience allows you to enjoy behind-the-scenes access to areas that the public never see. It’s your chance to hear stories and re-live moments that only our heroes can reveal.
The VIP Experience Tour includes:
- A 4-hour tour and hospitality experience with your chosen VIP Legend and Arsenal pitch side commentator Nigel Mitchell as your hosts
- A hot buffet lunch served with unlimited wine, beer and soft drinks in the Diamond Club
- One on one time with your VIP Legend, signing session and photo opportunity
- Greenscreen photo experience with your VIP Legend
- Exclusive Arsenal lanyard signed by your VIP Legend
- Premium gift bag with an exclusive item
- Exclusive access to the TV Studios (not open to the public) as well as the Directors Entrance, Directors Box, Diamond Club, Players Entrance, Home and Away Dressing Room, Head Coaches Office, Players Tunnel, Pitchside and Home Dugout, Flash Interview Rooms, Press Conference Room and Media Lounge
- Opportunity to re-walk all public tour areas at your own leisure after your experience has concluded
- Entry to the Arsenal Museum (approximately 30 minutes)
- Stadium Tour guidebook
- Personalised tour certificate
The price of the tour is £350 per adult (age 16 and over). For more information or to book see our Stadium Tours website.